Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

WeAreDying

KenQuake

#Nihon4Life

vip

Threads: 6

Posted

With every day that passes more and more people are leaving and going inactive, and I'm one of them, whatever happened to the bustling community I once knew; Where there was always something happening, whether it was a new exploit coming out, a new extension for the website, new scripts and other random stuff coming out every day or so, or even -dare I say it- the drama. Sure it got tiring after a while but it was still entertaining for a bit. I used to love visiting this website and the discord server after a tiring day of work or even as a past-time, it was full of amazing people who were fun to be around and interact with, but now most of them are gone, and this place has deteriorated. Where did it all go wrong? What can we do to bring this place back to its glory days; Can we even do anything? Watching this place become a ghost town is very upsetting; Especially knowing how great a place it can be. The point of this thread was to attract attention to this point, I know one measly thread isnt going to change the way things are headed but I dont know what else can be done. There used to be multiple threads posted in this sub a day, now theres only a few a week. 

also hi again c:

Corn is not a great source of nutrients 

Threads: 95

Replied

I Can Agree With These You Make A Great Point And Its Sad

haxcollector

Professional Exploiter

Threads: 8

Replied

this is my first time seeing u on this forum sooooooo

anyways hi c:

i am very active (real)

Unfairroblox91

still no com back

Threads: 1

Replied

yes im dying with my friends

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/895548946578030592/959378680763805736/hi_ricecracker.png

Threads: 32

Replied

sad but true

Threads: 198

Replied

true, well idk if there's anything we can do to revive wrd, or just invite other people to wrd community which aren't here already. I miss the old days when wrd was active. 

Random quote here...

Threads: 202

Replied

Forums are kinda in the hands of jon, so its rlly up to him to decide what to do
Autho the issues with the forums are kinda a niche place as the main topic is Roblox exploiting so it's kinda hard to grow.
I wouldn't rlly say the forum is like dying tho since it wasn't rlly too active to begin with, I guess people like teek and skimaster are gone(banned) so that's prob why its really quiet compared to before lol

In terms of the discord (idk if its rlly a wrd discord since i took ownership), yea it's pretty dead
Autho since I have ownership something could be done, I am willing to try and revive it if yall got some ideas
Haven't had much time to work on the discord, or generally be active on the forums (i do still read most new threads/replies tho), due to life stuff :/

Reputation Goal: 69
#NoMoreMods

#MEWANTGLOBALCHAT 

MainDab

Main_EX

Threads: 39

Replied

The intake of new members is less than those that leave

I know exactly where we went wrong but I fear repercussions saying so

The demand for Roblox exploits still grows however, not all is lost

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

@Vader

turn it into moon lounge when

ThisOneGuyHere

OneGuyHere

vip

Threads: 22

Replied

Unfortunately, its the sad truth of WRD forums. This community is overall stale with constant drama going on in the exploiting community.
And with toxicity on the rise.

"And it'll be a long time, before you ever see me again"

Threads: 34

Replied

The forum is not dying at all. It never was very popular, but activity is higher than ever with new posts every few minutes. Analytics shows traffic is fairly leveled. Not so much growing, but definitely not falling. I've actually been excited about this activity growth so I'm a little shocked to see so many think its dying.

So long as WRD exploits doesn't die, I don't think the forum will die. People will have problems and this is the only offered semi-official place of support. 

Maybe what you see is it's just a different place. Much less frequent innovation. I think that can be explained by anti-cheat and other recent engine changes massively raising the barrier for entry. Now only a few people are capable of developing without an API.

I would agree that activity per person has dropped, but not the forum overall.

KenQuake

#Nihon4Life

vip

Threads: 6

Replied

@Xero Maybe its that we all look at the community in a different way. You look at it as traffic and an income of new people and i lok at is as existing members and friends ive met in my time being here. When you look at it as traffic im sure that doesnt account for the time the newer people spend here. They could make an account and reply to a thread today and never do it again. But when you look at it as existing members who have spent months building a reputation and making friends with people its different, there are only so many people who stick around and when a lot of the ones who have start leaving left and right its a lot more noticable than a couple new people who show up once in a great while. I suppose what im trying to say is that its perspective based. 

Added

@haxcollector Well, I have been absent as of late so I assume that would be why. Nice to meet you though c:

Added

@Astronemi I dont think Jon only thinks of the website as a cash cow

Added

@VoidableMethod Even doing so you will only be inviting someone who will stay for a bit and leave.  Almost nobody stays anymore, its quite sad, I remember about 2 wrd servers ago new people would show up all the time and a lot of them stayed, even some of the rule 1 breakers became people who are well known in the community to this day.

Corn is not a great source of nutrients 

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )