Categories > WeAreDevs > Announcements >

Big Updates and WRD API Breaking Changes

Threads: 34

Posted

JJSploit and WeAreDevs API Lua Executor Improvements

The WeAreDevs Exploit API module has been completely remade, which is what powers JJSploit. With this remake, there is a gigantic improvement in several areas involving the Lua executor. There is larger script support like for Owl Hub and Dark Hub. It is respectably stable, meaning it will rarely crash if ever. The huge memory leak has been fixed. Basically, JJSploit and the WeAreDevs API are actually good now. There have been additions to the custom Lua environment, such as set_fps_cap(), hookfunction(), and debug library.

WeAreDevs API Breaking Changes

There are a few breaking changes, which is mostly what this announcement is for. To those of you who used the WeAreDevs API before August 3, 2021, for their own exploits, read on.

Firstly, a major breaking change. The inject checker for all older versions of the WeAreDevs API is no longer compatible with the new version of the injected exploit module. To fix this, all you need to do is redownload the WeAreDevs API and replace the old file with it.

The SendCommand() function of the WeAreDevs API was deemed primitive and we've decided to remove it. It was useful during the era of plain basic Lua C exploits, but those days have been long gone already. All of the old commands can easily be remade and executed through the Lua executor. In fact, you can find most of the script conversions on the WeAreDevs Scripts page. Quick commands remain in the C# version of the WRD API, but they're just a bunch of loadstrings now.

A few custom Lua environment functions have been removed. FireClickDetector(), OpenWebsite(), isRobloxFocused(), SetClipBoard(), GetClipBoard(). I realize that those are very valuable functions to lose, but unfortunately, that is the case right now. Maybe in the future, they will return. I for one think it is a small tradeoff compared to what we get in terms of reliability, performance, and all the other powerful gains.

The method of calling loadstring() has been reverted to the normal way of calling it. So make sure you correct your loadstrings!

Old way: loadstring(game:HttpGet("https://cdn.wearedevs.net/scripts/Click Teleport.txt"))

New way: loadstring(game:HttpGet("https://cdn.wearedevs.net/scripts/Click Teleport.txt"))()

Just add "()" to the end, really. Like you probably do with every other executor... Lol.

All of the WeAreDevs exploits are working!

Multiple RBX Games still works. Yes, even after the latest game engine update related to inlining functions. It never broke. I don't know why people started saying it broke.

ESP still works. It never broke.

Bones

deez nuts

Threads: 10

Replied

Might start using WRD API again :smirk:

Who's Deez?

Threads: 10

Replied

glad seeing ur organizing this site again lol

jjsploit winning then 👌

Im netral, not evil, not too kind either.

Threads: 0

Replied

Finally an update to JJSploit/WRD API. And a good one too.

Threads: 84

Replied

JJSploit Winning Boys :c00l:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1013939973671624917/1027279180192292944/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1010670716062007347/1108945330847883274/image.png

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

Very very nice! Thank you for the updates!

Added

Also what about Slurp? I've been looking and I haven't been able to find any ownership or Discord servers. It seems that it was patched a long time ago

Threads: 1

Replied

where global chat

Replied

Helios moved to WeAreDevs api just cause of this lol. 

also cause i cant update our custom one

iCyphy

iCyphyDev

vip

Threads: 14

Replied

best update no cap wearedevs api is more stable now

jjsploit is going to be my best executor i will use

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/822379977440886834/917427277770407946/the_one_only_banner.png

Threads: 95

Replied

Hi Jon /Charsssss

jjsploitfan

exploitfan

Threads: 1

Replied

Wow, JJSploit is going to be no 1 executor soon 

Download JJSploit from my site JJSploit | KRNL | WeAreJJSploit

Replied

@Moon Yeah i also did some research and I dont think the exploit is still even maintained

Threads: 19

Replied

Due to this change, i'm using jjsploit as my main exploit.

10 years ago

MINISHXP

[REDACTED]

Threads: 3

Replied

tysm

Content length must be 10-5000 chars

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )