Categories > Coding > C++ >

Does anybody know how to create a exploit without being a skid

Threads: 6

Posted

I just want to make a dll that can interface with roblox (i tried axon but i just get around 150 errors)

Exploits i use: Sentinel, toaster and Random exploit projects i have, And Synapse  click for KRNL source code

WendoJ

WendoJ

vip

Threads: 29

Replied

learn game hacking in general , reverse engineering and cpp. start out with the easier games such as assault cube and then move on to roblox https://guidedhacking.com/threads/ghb1-start-here-beginner-guide-to-game-hacking.5911/

Added

@Astronemi lmao but isn't it like 40 years old

Added

@Astronemi lol it's graphics made me think that

Threads: 6

Replied

@WendoJ

I want more of just a straight up tutorial not just me having to spend 2 days to finish a tutorial then forget everything

Exploits i use: Sentinel, toaster and Random exploit projects i have, And Synapse  click for KRNL source code

Threads: 72

Replied

@bruh_ That a shlt attitude game hacking is a complex art either you put in the work or you can make an exploit with wrd api. You best do those tutorials as they are the best one and will actually get you somewhere so stop complaining and learn besides don't think it's gonna take you 2 days like you said it will take you at least 1 month to get the basic ropes. I'd say by the end of the year you can start fixing and modding axon

Don't buy exploits its not worth it your gonna quit anyway

Taking accountability will help you excel in life

Threads: 30

Replied

I use visual studio 2013 pro and it works fine, but when I use 2019 it gives error so its probably the verstion or because you have community Verstion. Correct me if im wrong.

| Discord (Updated): apppon#8358 | C++ Enthusiast | 

eb_

Formally known as Shade

vip

Threads: 4

Replied

Depends on how u wanna take the path 

1. Learn c# and c++ main language for exploits. Lua is good too.

2. Practice, no one makes something perfect on its first go. Synapse wasnt made in a day.

3. Try doing stuff unrelated to roblox, try assault cube, trash games u find on the store or something. These can refresh your mind can help with various stuff.

4. Read and watch tutorials.

5. Ask questions and read posts.

If your gonna focus your mind only on exploits, grabbing wrd api, going into vs, slapping some c# code and call that programming and hacker man then theres another thing coming. 

Even skidding is cool (dont get the wrong idea) looking into people's code and gathering info fills your brain with knowledge.if you r gonna a use someone's hard work do give credit or ask permission but otherwise looking into code and examining it isn't bad.

But do have some original ideas, the way I get ideas for uis is litterly searching on yt: "visual studio modern ui concept" it mind sound like copying a video but having inspiration is good that's what and how I feed my creativity.

Good luck 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1010636204225601659/1012865624797610044/sKQybOLT.gif

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )