Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

[WeNews] Introduction

Kanva

Very Fast.

vip

Threads: 9

Posted

Hello, I recently saw a thread about WeAreDevs News. I'm going to create a new series of news, called WeNews. Please understand I am not attempting to "clone/copy" or be a "Walmart WeAreDevs News".

Release Day(s): Monday(s) | First WeNews thread is on Monday.

Added

respond to this thread for a free +2 rep.

dumasaphobic;

Threads: 0

Replied

cool. i found wrd news interesting so this will be good

Threads: 0

Replied

Shade news better :C

Also not replying for rep just saying Im not sure how this gonna do e

friknob

R3tr0

Threads: 2

Replied

wow i had a long time to see wrd news

#Free_Username_R3tr0

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

@Kanva GIB REP NOW1111!!1 

Added

@Kanva oh, and heres how shade used to do wrd news: https://wearedevs.net/forum/t/19518 here's one of the news threads he has made, some juicy content tho (no dirty intentions lmao)

Threads: 202

Replied

per a 1-year-old thread, atm news thread must be posted in disputes e
https://wearedevs.net/forum/t/11625

I may start giving expectations cuz most of the drama back then is gone

if you interested dm me over discord 

Reputation Goal: 69
#NoMoreMods

#MEWANTGLOBALCHAT 

Kevinn

💫Best Roadman

Threads: 10

Replied

cool wheres my rep now

(C#/Python) developer

uuuehhh ehhhhuehhhhhh

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/927928138061721650/967165149272236062/unknown.png

MINISHXP

[REDACTED]

Threads: 3

Replied

i didnt read all of it but nice

since shade stopped making shade news this will be funni

eb_

Formally known as Shade

vip

Threads: 4

Replied

Ok but if u want to do this constantly this gonna take time to make it enjoyable to read and actully find threads to fill spaces in the news and in some cases u wont find any happened to me loads you'll be lucky and unlucky and as I said to alot of other ppl doing it before not worth your time unless your dedicated to it but alright also wrd news is not Walmart wrd news u Walmart wrd news :angricri:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1010636204225601659/1012865624797610044/sKQybOLT.gif

WendoJ

WendoJ

vip

Threads: 29

Replied

when rep give : (

Threads: 29

Replied

nice please add some humor to it (it would be cool if u can give rep but not needed :D)

back lol

MainDab

Main_EX

Threads: 39

Replied

Nice idea, but there are a few things you must take into consideration (yes, a must)

1. Your news is free of bias. There should be zero bias or opinionated stuff or favoritism of a specific side. The news should be reported as is.

For example, if a certain someone token logs people, it should be reported as then token logging. It should not be reported as you showing direct hate or condemnation to them nor being supportive or empathetic.

2. Report a variety of subjects. You should have at least some variation on what you show, not just the same people being under the spotlight every time. You know what I mean.

3. You don't feel peer pressured to not report on something. If it's something you wish people wish to see or think people would see it as of significance, post it. Don't feel pressured not to report on an incident that, for example, involves your friend doing wrongdoings. Speaking of that... 

4. Your news must be neutral. It must not attempt to modify other people's opinions, only to give them facts. That's what's news is about after all. Let people think for themselves. 

5. Please don't try add salt to news. Yes, people do want to see interesting stuff. But do not attempt to make it more interesting by twisting the story or emphasising so much on one thing.

In general, be truthful when reporting on news.

I genuinely hope you do take these things into consideration at some point, it will really help quite a lot. I've seen opinionated WRD news before like this (look at the first part congratulating coco). That's something that you must avoid in my opinion. 

halvik915

Talan2016

Threads: 20

Replied

looks cool gl

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/901227777741692968/991219346124853278/sJkFFl5.png

we love security breaches

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )